Protect yourself against the seasonal influenza virus by booking an appointment for your flu vaccination. As well as our private flu vaccination service, we now offer the free NHS flu vaccination if you are eligible to receive it.
Free NHS flu vaccinations now available for people who are aged both over and under 65 and:
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who's at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- frontline health or social care workers.